View Profile Jester667

49 Movie Reviews

Apology accepted?

Thanks for the apology, I guess. But I really have no idea as to why you're even sorry in the first place. Making crappy 2-second flashes and winning Turd of the Week for months straight?

Why even apologize for something so trivial?

The king returns.

Mr. Bigfoot, it is great to have you back. Keep rolling out that swf awesome.

*yawn*

I'm just wondering what would happen if I voted 10. Because, the music in the flash was undoubtedly more higher quality than other flashes of this sort, but maybe I'm just being biased. Besides, I think I'm hungover a bit too. Well, whatever. Just thanks for using my song.

Elite-Sniper responds:

No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed this submission, and thanks for composing that great piece of music.

10 Game Reviews

The title does not lie.

What did I do to you? What kind of divine punishment is this? Did I give you a mean look in the hallway? Did I do something to wrong you and you made this delightfully insanely hard game to make me pay?

Seriously though, it's fun. It's great fun. Addicting too. Maybe I'll finish it someday...heh, someday. My only beef is the music is repetitive. But I think I could have turned it off. I wasn't paying attention.

I'm gonna get on that fucking leaderboard!!!

Much obliged.

Okay, I can't afford goddamn Flash. Let's just say that right now.

But, this tutorial seems pretty straightforward. Gets the basics down about right. How to generally set a game up. Not too bad.

Oh, and thanks a lot for using my music. :D

Better than the original.

What a nifty little device. In fact, it's better than a regular PSP. Think about it!

1) It's cheaper.

2) Better games.

3) Loads faster.

4) Acts like a DS.

So I'm biased. Shoot me. But overall, nice fun little device. Good way to spend time. Great job. :D

24 Audio Reviews

Awesome

Yeah, it's a shame that your family wouldn't quiet down. I really wanted to hear your demo.

Wait a minute...

Ah, you clever dog!

WOO!

YEAH! ROCK AND ROLL!!!

That was funny. Even the audible "shit" at 32 seconds. I chuckled.

Alpharius120 responds:

heheh my dad was yelling so i was like DAD SHUT UP! and then just a small "shit....."

Sweetness.

I like random guitar solos too. Especially good ones. Kudos.

CyriltheWolf responds:

Good, a friend! XD

Brawl FC: 5198-2090-4809. Anyone feel like they can best me? Bring it.

30, Male