|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Okay, okay...

So, sexy awesome battle scenes, a rhyming antagonist, colorful cast of characters, heart-wrenching emotional scenes, romantic undertones, and a happy ending all done in three days?! There's absolutely no way.

Either way, I enjoyed that. It was pretty much everything I always want to see. Violence, romance, and action all blended into one. Kudos.

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

Apology accepted?

Thanks for the apology, I guess. But I really have no idea as to why you're even sorry in the first place. Making crappy 2-second flashes and winning Turd of the Week for months straight?

Why even apologize for something so trivial?

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

The king returns.

Mr. Bigfoot, it is great to have you back. Keep rolling out that swf awesome.

Camping with Cuby Camping with Cuby

Special thanks? Me?!

In terms of lower quality flashes, this was actually pretty funny. Some good gags and a couple of moments where the expressions made me chuckle. Oh, and the usage of NES sounds would get old if used by anyone else, but for some reason it seems to fit well. Simple flash, simple sounds, simple plot, simple 2 minute entertainment. I liked it anyway.

Oh, and thanks for using my song. But did you really need to give me a special thanks? Was it that good?

KawaiiPiranha responds:

Yeah It rocked!

300 Players Redux 300 Players Redux

*yawn*

I'm just wondering what would happen if I voted 10. Because, the music in the flash was undoubtedly more higher quality than other flashes of this sort, but maybe I'm just being biased. Besides, I think I'm hungover a bit too. Well, whatever. Just thanks for using my song.

Elite-Sniper responds:

No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed this submission, and thanks for composing that great piece of music.

Where's Edgey? Where's Edgey?

Woot!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the future of Phoenix Wrong!

Heh, maybe. Still, nice funny animation.

Bambee Bambee

BURRDD.

Superior animation, controversial offensive humor, an interesting concept, and overall just a well made flash. This is one of the elite parodies of Newgrounds.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Respect.

Only a handful of Newgrounds series can truly be called "epic." The way that this series is done leaves a lasting impression on you. I thoroughly enjoyed this. The intense action, though DBZ style in its entirety, still is awesome. If only every Sonic cartoon was like this...

Great job, kudos,

Jester667

This Is What You Want! PE This Is What You Want! PE

Urgh.

To RABgirl. I totally agree. Grow a pair.

The original was totally better. The blow up dolls just make no sense.

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Awesome indeed.

Review 667! Awesome!

Anyway, good job, can't wait for the uncensored second batch.