The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

The title does not lie.

What did I do to you? What kind of divine punishment is this? Did I give you a mean look in the hallway? Did I do something to wrong you and you made this delightfully insanely hard game to make me pay?

Seriously though, it's fun. It's great fun. Addicting too. Maybe I'll finish it someday...heh, someday. My only beef is the music is repetitive. But I think I could have turned it off. I wasn't paying attention.

I'm gonna get on that fucking leaderboard!!!

Sprite Platform Game Tut! Sprite Platform Game Tut!

Much obliged.

Okay, I can't afford goddamn Flash. Let's just say that right now.

But, this tutorial seems pretty straightforward. Gets the basics down about right. How to generally set a game up. Not too bad.

Oh, and thanks a lot for using my music. :D

Virtual PSP Virtual PSP

Better than the original.

What a nifty little device. In fact, it's better than a regular PSP. Think about it!

1) It's cheaper.

2) Better games.

3) Loads faster.

4) Acts like a DS.

So I'm biased. Shoot me. But overall, nice fun little device. Good way to spend time. Great job. :D

ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

Bravo, bravo.

I played all of your games, and I loved every single one of them. Simplistic enough so that even a two year old could play this (which really they shouldn't) yet complicated and addicting enough to get you to want to win to the point where you aren't even jacking off anymore. Highly original, and a brilliant gameplay idea. Keep making more for those who play with one hand.

Pimp My Gamecube Pimp My Gamecube

A good laugh.

While watching this, I can't help but wonder how many people will say "OMG G4M3CuB3 SUX0RS!!!" and the sort. Heh.

Anyway, on with the review.

Your art style is nice. Sure, there could have been an extra amount of detail, but very nice, I say. Sound...well, not in my tastes. But who cares what I think about music like that, eh? And, your menu choice needs some work. It's hard to tell what you're grabbing and what you've grabbed to trick out your Gamecube.

Actually, this would be cool as a series. Like, a Pimp My Wii, or my 360, or my Atari Jaguar. Be creative, do whatever! Well, luck for the future.

KentWolf responds:

Thanks for the good score man! And yes I'm working on the series as we speak. Thanks for the idea though!

Peach: Glide and Grab! Peach: Glide and Grab!

Okay, where to start...

The timer doesn't only not work. There's no way to reach the top row, there's no real point into doing this, and how is she staying up in the air for so long? I will say one thing, though. This is the one of the best blam points ever given out. Keep trying.

pwnpwn responds:

better yet, how does she float at all... lol. also i hope you know that shes gliding like in SMB 3. not for no dam reason. And i must disagree... this isent the best blam point ever because of
1- Its not blamed
2- People have movies of sticks with 3 frames of flash in them. and they just loop and loop. while i have a actionscripted game with physics and score counting.

Not Another Dress Up Game Not Another Dress Up Game

Not another Dress up Game

Yeah it is. It totally is. And it sucks. It totally does. However, the art wasn't as bad as, oh, say, previous stupid dress ups.

Solvent-Industries responds:

Thanks for the review

Pillow Boy and The Razors Pillow Boy and The Razors

Yawn...

I got bored quickly...it's poorly constructed, a few times I passed through some of the platforms....Oh, and you owe me your respect. I got 5 seconds on survival on impossible.

PWNAGE RPG (v1.0) PWNAGE RPG (v1.0)

Sorry, I didn't vote 5.

NOTE: this game does not contain sound, a gripping storyline, a point, or anything worth my time. You seriously need to fix this up a bit. Start by adding sound, make the character move faster, and more gripping battles.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

A masterpiece...

This is a wonderous game...If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a console game. The only real nagging problems I had were the quality of the babes, and the repetitive gameplay. But despite that, this game is truly an instant fucking classic. A sequel would be nice, IMO...