TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

Awesome

Yeah, it's a shame that your family wouldn't quiet down. I really wanted to hear your demo.

Wait a minute...

Ah, you clever dog!

Rock Band Instrumental Rock Band Instrumental

WOO!

YEAH! ROCK AND ROLL!!!

That was funny. Even the audible "shit" at 32 seconds. I chuckled.

Alpharius120 responds:

heheh my dad was yelling so i was like DAD SHUT UP! and then just a small "shit....."

Metal Acoustic Metal Acoustic

Sweetness.

I like random guitar solos too. Especially good ones. Kudos.

CyriltheWolf responds:

Good, a friend! XD

Lilium- Redone by Lady Arsenic Lilium- Redone by Lady Arsenic

Amazing.

Your voice is excellent. It's very fitting to this song. Some sound quality issues, but the overall point is well proven. Very enjoyable. Tenned and fived. You've done a great job covering the entire Elfen Lied OST.

Guiles Theme keyboard Live Guiles Theme keyboard Live

Better equipment needed badly.

I have a Yamaha PSR-225GM.

It appears you have a keyboard from 1984.

Work on that.

longtoniko responds:

Now what the?!.......HAHAHA reviews! Can´t belive what i´m seeing after all this time... I basically agree with the score....kind of....Anyways i have better equipment now it´s just that ì never use it. Thinking of doing that in the near future though hopefully....:P

Avatar Theme [Remix AC vs. LL] Avatar Theme [Remix AC vs. LL]

O_O

I think I just exploded all over the place. I...shit, man. This is awesome. Saved, and faved. Keep it up!

Retarded Animal Babies Theme Retarded Animal Babies Theme

Nice.

"Used in 1 submission."

Not entirely true, now is it?

Ah, hell. 10 for you.

zelda theme, singing zelda theme, singing

O_O

Wow. That is NOT singing. Sure, it's your first thing, and I respect that...but....you can't really call it that. It's...a cross between a dying horse blowing a kazoo, and a first-grader thinking he can be the next American Idol. But, thanks for the laugh.

zacfighter responds:

Im here to make or attempt to make people lagh

Human Error (4min28sec) Human Error (4min28sec)

Not an Error (lame pun)

You have just furthered the awesome on the Audio Portal. It's like, one of the best tracks I've heard. The beats are awesome, the piano is awesome, well, just the whole fucking song is awesome to some extent. Way to fucking go. Keep making awesomeness, okay?

-Jester

Super Mario 3 Bowser Battle Super Mario 3 Bowser Battle

You NEED some percussion.

All right, let's see what you have here today...

It starts out pretty cool. Nice use of saw leads. Then, you got a high bass which was OK, but might've been a bit too loud. It's a bit too short too. And also, once again, you lack percussion. You need percussion to tie this piece together. Without percussion, it's not that emphatic. Percussion would make this better. That's just me, though.

-Jester.