|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Okay, okay...

So, sexy awesome battle scenes, a rhyming antagonist, colorful cast of characters, heart-wrenching emotional scenes, romantic undertones, and a happy ending all done in three days?! There's absolutely no way.

Either way, I enjoyed that. It was pretty much everything I always want to see. Violence, romance, and action all blended into one. Kudos.

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

Apology accepted?

Thanks for the apology, I guess. But I really have no idea as to why you're even sorry in the first place. Making crappy 2-second flashes and winning Turd of the Week for months straight?

Why even apologize for something so trivial?

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

The king returns.

Mr. Bigfoot, it is great to have you back. Keep rolling out that swf awesome.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

The title does not lie.

What did I do to you? What kind of divine punishment is this? Did I give you a mean look in the hallway? Did I do something to wrong you and you made this delightfully insanely hard game to make me pay?

Seriously though, it's fun. It's great fun. Addicting too. Maybe I'll finish it someday...heh, someday. My only beef is the music is repetitive. But I think I could have turned it off. I wasn't paying attention.

I'm gonna get on that fucking leaderboard!!!

Sprite Platform Game Tut! Sprite Platform Game Tut!

Much obliged.

Okay, I can't afford goddamn Flash. Let's just say that right now.

But, this tutorial seems pretty straightforward. Gets the basics down about right. How to generally set a game up. Not too bad.

Oh, and thanks a lot for using my music. :D

Virtual PSP Virtual PSP

Better than the original.

What a nifty little device. In fact, it's better than a regular PSP. Think about it!

1) It's cheaper.

2) Better games.

3) Loads faster.

4) Acts like a DS.

So I'm biased. Shoot me. But overall, nice fun little device. Good way to spend time. Great job. :D

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

Awesome

Yeah, it's a shame that your family wouldn't quiet down. I really wanted to hear your demo.

Wait a minute...

Ah, you clever dog!

Rock Band Instrumental Rock Band Instrumental

WOO!

YEAH! ROCK AND ROLL!!!

That was funny. Even the audible "shit" at 32 seconds. I chuckled.

Alpharius120 responds:

heheh my dad was yelling so i was like DAD SHUT UP! and then just a small "shit....."

Metal Acoustic Metal Acoustic

Sweetness.

I like random guitar solos too. Especially good ones. Kudos.

CyriltheWolf responds: